Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so.

Life´s for the living,

so LIVE IT

lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

Thinking out loud

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#

#

Fabulous

Fabulous

Amores que se acercan, rechazos que nos duelen, y COSAS QUEVENDRÁN.

Cambia de placeres pero no cambies de amigos

Cambia de placeres pero no cambies de amigos

I pretend I’m not hurt, and go about the world like I’m having fun.

I pretend I’m not hurt, and go about the world like I’m having fun.
No tengas miedo de ARRIESGARTE,
la vida es corta, no te va a esperar.
Si te quedás ahí sentado,
el futuro te podría alcanzar.

Seguidores